Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 5 - Disney

I have so much to write about our adventures today but I truly must get to sleep. I'll write more later but I wanted to share these two pictures of late night MK for us - we closed the park...staying there until 1:00 a.m.

 I'm not sure why but this picture of my son hugging Cinderella just makes me smile even though both of their eyes are mostly closed and I know he was just there to humor me. I still love it.

When we rode Buzz, my daughter's gun wasn't working AT ALL and her look of confusion set next to my husband's intense concentration cracks me up.




It was a long day and I'll write more later but I will say that I had the best food I've ever put in my mouth at Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge). Wow. Ok...off to bed I go after 31,319 steps which is, I believe, almost 13 miles.

No comments: